I’m so excited to show you the new 2017 oils that doTERRA introduced. There’s so many good oils! We have 11 new essential oils and one new product that will be available for purchase on October 2. In the meantime, start thinking of ways you can start using them!
This is a unique one!
Blue Tansy is from the chamomile family and it’s unique because it’s actually blue and I mean really blue. It looks almost like ink because of the Blue Tansy in there so you can rub it on your skin and with some people the blue-ish hue will stay for a little while (like an hour or so) and for some others it rubs right in.
This is an oil that you can use aromatically or topically and if you want to use it topically you're going to use it for skin irritations or cover up blemishes. You can add this to your skincare routine, add it to fractionated coconut oil lotions and use it for soothing muscular effects, calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort. The aroma is very bright and it almost smells like if a chamomile flower mated with a glazed doughnut lol. It's really sweet and really bright.
This would be one I would diffuse to uplift the mood & create a positive environment. I would probably mix it with a grounding oil like a Frankincense and possibly like a lavender or a citrus oil. In a massage oil you could probably mix this with like a spicier oil like a cinnamon or a black pepper for a really nice massage. The cinnamon or black pepper would give you a nice circulation with the spicy effect and then this would help soothe those muscles.
- Diffuse to uplift the mood and create a positive environment
- Apply topically to soothe skin irritations
- Apply locally to calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort
- Make sure to dilute
- Add one or two drops to doTERRA skin care and lotion
- Use in combination with Lemongrass, Marjoram, or Cinnamon for a warming soothing tissue application after strenuous activity.
Next essential oil we have is a new conifer oil! It’s the Siberian Fir and the Siberian Fir’s actually going to replace the White Fir. It's more plentiful and abundant and it also has a more complex chemical constitute which gives it a wider range of applications. The Siberian Fir Is going to be more prevalent. It would be a great one to use either aromatically, topically and even internally and that's unique to this conifer oil, it's the first fir oil that we've had in doTERRA that you can take internally.
I learned today that this is great for the respiratory tract and it helps with kind of that like Itchy, scratchy, dry throat. Since where I am the ash from the surrounding fires here are harsh on my throat, I took a couple of drops right down the chute and it felt like drinking one of those honey lemon hot water toddy things and it was really, really soothing and it helped coat those mucous membranes. Instantly soothing. This would be one I would put in my diffuser. I'll probably put a little bit of Lime in there.
It's also one that you could use for soothing any type of like muscle or joint aches or even skin irritation.You could make it into a massage blend and you could also use it aromatically anytime that you wanted to.
It smells like if you're hiking in the woods and you find the handful of pine needles and you crush them up in your hand and you have this beautiful, sweet, bright aroma of pine. That's what it smells like. It’s very, very crisp so that's going to become one of your favorites.
- Diffuse to invoke feelings of relaxation and rest
- Inhale to soothe dry airways
- Apply to soothe skin irritations
- Apply to calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort
- Use 1-3 drops in a capsule to support body systems
- Combine with a citrus oil for surface cleaning
- Use in combination with Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Cypress, or Lime for clarifying aroma and respiratory support
- Blend with Tea Tree, Cedarwood or Flower oils to help eliminate blemishes and support healthy skin.
Next we have an oil that is going to probably become as popular as Frankincense. Just like you think about using Frankincense: When in doubt use Frankincense, well this is gonna be a new one on your shelf. This is Copaiba oil and the reason this is going to be so popular is because it affects the cannabinoid receptors in your brain.
The cannabinoid receptors are those receptors that help you feel happy or if you get that runner's high and there's a component called CBD there. Right Now CBD oil is really popular because it is affecting those cannabinoid receptors. The cool thing about this oil is it does the same thing but does it better. So CBD oil is one of three plant materials that will affect those areas in your brain. Those receptors. The CBD oil will affect one receptor, THC affects another (which is actually the part that'll make you hallucinate so we don't want that) and then there's this. CBD oil will indirectly affect some of those receptors. This one will directly affect it which means it will affect them in a more efficient manner, give you a higher desired result and it's an extreme Mood Elevator.
With its aroma, it's very earthy but not like Vetiver kind of earthy. And it's not quite like Cedarwood. This smells like a milder version of like a tree oil. Best way I can describe it is if I were to pick up a twig like a fresh twig when I'm on that hike and snap it, it reminds me of that smell. It’s amazing. So you can use this topically and it’ll help with skin irritations. You could combine it with Frankincense, make it into part of your skin routine, do a back massage with this if you ever feel tension or pain. I carry tension in my neck & shoulders so I would apply it there.
You can use it to support cellular health so when you want to affect body systems within yourself that's when you would want to use essential Oils internally. The Copaiba oil is one that you could take a couple drops in the morning and the again at night in a capsule and it's going to affect your cellular system and support your body systems. You can even add it to Frankincense to get a more desirable effect.
If you're using it aromatically it's going to elevate your mood and then topically it’s going to be soothe. This oil, by the way, is blended with four different species of the plant. And I don't know of any other company doing that and what that means is you get a more diverse profile of what it can do. I've never smelled an oil like this. It's very clean yet woodsy. I would probably diffuse it in my home with citrus oils for an enhanced immune boost. It's good for the immune system and also for mood elevation.
Here are the cliff notes:
A special and unique blend of four Copaifera species:
- Copaifera officinalis
- Copaifera langsdoorffii
- Copaifera reticulata
- Copaifera coriacea
- Liver and antioxidant support
- Cardiovascular health
- Sustain proper immune response
- Digestive support
- Support proper neurological function
- Proper respiratory function
- Immune support
- Support for normal controlled inflammatory response
- Reduction of tissues and neurological excitation
- Breathe in periodically throughout the day to calm and soothe emotions and neurological activity
- Combine with Citrus to elevate the mood
- Combine with Siberian Fir or a floral oil to create relaxation
- Apply directly over the affected area diluted in fractionated coconut oil
- Combine with Blue Tansy for soothing relief to skin irritations and minimize blemishes
- Blend with a facial moisturizer and Cedarwood to support the ECM
- Use two drops in a capsule, can be taken in the morning and evening
- Blend with Frankincense for increased cellular support
- Add two drops mixed with citrus in water
- Take one or two drops under the tongue each morning
- Blend with Peppermint for digestive support at mealtime
Next we have three oils from The Touch Line. The Touch Line means they're diluted in fractionated coconut oil. When you dilute your essential oils with fractionated coconut oil, it helps it stay localized instead of flashing off the way it does when you put your essential oil on neat (meaning not diluted). When you have them in the fractionated coconut oil it helps it penetrate the tissue a little bit deeper.
There's a lot of information out there about the different types of carrier oils you can use. I use fractionated coconut oil and not others because of the following:
- Large molecule carrier oils are greasy and do not absorb well
- Small molecule carrier oils absorb too quickly and do not protect/trap essential oil volaties
- Medium-chain triglycerides of fractionated coconut oil absorb well and protect essential oil volatiles from evaporating
And now you know! This is why I always dilute with fractionated coconut oil! And I'm a big fan of doTERRA's Touch Line.
The first new oil from The Touch Line is...
On permanent availability... the Jasmine Touch! This one is really floral, much sweeter, much brighter. I feel like the the Neroli has a nice complexity whereas this one has a lot of top notes so really, really high on the nose, very sweet and very lovely. This is an oil that you can use to support healthy blood pressure and you can just rub it on your heart daily a couple of times a day or as needed and on your pulse points. It's also one you could use as a personal fragrance, of course, and you can use it on your abdomen. It helps with menstrual cramps and even labor and during the postpartum period. So this is a great oil to help support the female reproductive system.
- Uplifts mood
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes a healthy-looking, glowing complexion
This is a flower that comes from the same plant that the Bergamot fruit comes from. In the pedigree leaves are where we get the pedigree oil and this is the flower of that plant. Its aroma is very floral, it smells kind of like as if you took Bergamot pedigree and a bouquet of flowers together. It's complex and it has a lot of layers to it. I would wear this as a perfume all by itself, it does not need anything else with it.
So this is an oil that is designed for letting go. If you ever feel like you just need to let stuff go, put this in your hands, take a deep breath in and just let it go. It's also an oil that in certain cultures they would adorn beds of newlyweds in. It helped promote marital bliss and even fertility. So it's a sexy oil! You can bring this into the bedroom and you can also keep it in your purse to use as a personal fragrance or anytime you just need to let it go.
- I can already tell this is gonna be one of my favorites.
- Promotes a positive mood
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothes skin
- Encourages relaxation
Are you ready for the next one? This is a big one.
On permanent availability, we have a Rose essential oil in the Touch form! How Incredible is that! To get pure Rose takes a ridiculous amount of plant materials to make a 5mL bottle and it is such a sacred oil. This one comes from Bulgaria and this smells like what roses used to smell. I feel like the roses we get now they don't really smell, have you noticed that? If not, try and smell your bouquet next time.
But this reminds me of when I was a kid and I used to peel off rose petals from our rose bush and I would rub them together in my hand. That's what this smells like to me. It's so, so fresh, so sweet! It's an oil that promotes self-love so if you feel like you need a little TLC, grab this oil and put it right on your heart. You can also put it on your pulse points.
Something most people don't know about Rose oil is it's actually better at supporting your immune system then even OnGuard or Oregano! So if you are coming down with the funk and you need some assistance, start rubbing this on your spine ASAP. You can do that with your OnGuard plus capsules which are the ones you take internally with OnGuard and Oregano and then put the Rose oil on your spine.
- Emotionally uplifting
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Supports a healthy immune response
- The "Queen" of oils
- Helps the body naturally release desire for pain medication
- Research shows that it may support healthy, rejuvenated nerves
- Apply Rose oil morning, noon, and night to promote healthy brain activity for children
THE YOGA COLLECTION
Alright our final new addition is this lovely Yoga Collection. You guys, this is amazing! This Yoga Collection is a set of three oils designed to enhance your Yoga practice. But even if you're not a yogi, you're going to want these in your Diffuser.
We have Anchor for starting your practice and your grounding routine, setting your intention. We have Align, which is for centering and accepting yourself and your body. And then Arise which is going out with intention and purpose and lifting you up.
ANCHOR (STEADYING BLEND)
You would start your practice with this. It has Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, Black Pepper and a hint of Patchouli. You can smell the sexy in there with the Spicy Black Pepper and Cinnamon. How you’re going to apply this is by putting this on your feet, breathe it in, and set the intention for your Yoga practice.
But even beyond that, what with our crazy fast-paced lives with a mile-long to-do list, this gives you that grounding, firm trust in yourself so you can approach your practice (and life) with calming strength.
- Supports effective yoga practice
- Promotes feelings of completeness, calmness, and courage
- Encourages a steady foundation from which to move forward
ALIGN (CENTERING BLEND)
After Anchor, we're gonna move through our flow and use some Align. I love love love its aroma, very fresh and crisp. I would put this in a diffuser and have my whole house smell like this. What I would do with this is put it on my spine for my yoga practice and I would put it in my diffuser. I would Inhale it before some of those expansive poses where we elongate our spine. The oil blend in this one is Bergamot, which is always one of my happy oils, Coriander, which if you don't know is one of the happiest oils that doTERRA has, Marjoram, Peppermint, Geranium, Basil, Rose, and Jasmine. It’s incredible.. So this is your centering blend.
- Supports effective yoga practice
- Promotes feelings of self-acceptance, trust, and fluidity
- Encourages harmony and calm progress
ARISE (ENLIGHTENING BLEND)
This is your enlightening blend. This is very bright, tropical and it almost smells like a less sweet Citrus Bliss. In this blend is Lemon, Grapefruit, Siberian Fir, Osmanthus, and Melissa. It’s like Elevation meets Citrus Bliss but not the sweetness but the crisp and brightness. It really is lovely.
This would be great to assist you with your daily affirmations as you do your poses and imagine yourself reaching for the highest place you can go.
- Supports effective yoga practice
- Promotes feelings of happiness, clarity, and courage
- Encourages rising to achieve goals and improved performance
ONGUARD HAND SANITIZING MIST
We’ve been waiting for something like this to come out and it’s a great one to stock up on. Throw it in your backpack, your kid’s backpack, your purse… you can spray down toilet seats, countertops, your kid’s hands, your kid’s toys. It kills 99.99% of pathogens and it’s infused with a natural apple extract so that it also naturally moisturizes the skin.
- This is an OnGuard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary
- Use before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone who's sick
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the bathroom, changing diapers, or cleaning up your child who has used the bathroom
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal food or treats, animal cages, or animal waste
- After touching garbage
And our final new Product from doTERRA...
This diffuser is gonna rock your world! It covers about 540 square feet and goes for 2 to 5 Hours Or all the way up to 10 Hours. And it has this gorgeous profile of a wooden base and a really nice, small footprint. You could put this in your home and it would look very beautiful. I would put this in my carry-on or my purse. When I travel I tend to get sick from the germs so I like to have my diffuser with me and this would be a great and easy one to travel with. It has a light that you can turn on or off and I'm really, really excited about this.
- Custom designed influenced by nature
- Maple wood base
- Covers 540 square feet
- Multiple mist and seven light settings
- Run time - up to 10 hours!
If you want to take a closer look, I go through the whole set in this YouTube video. I am SO excited for these and I can’t wait to start experimenting with them.
Which one are you excited about using?
P.S. If you’re brand new to doTERRA and essential oils, reserve your spot! Contact me to sign up for your account that’ll get any (or all) of these at the wholesale price plus you get a free wellness consult with me and access to my private Facebook group for continuing support using the essential oils.
These products become available on Oct. 2. Can’t wait!
Happy oiling :)